What is Macce’s return policy?
No Reason Returns
If the product you purchased is still in the original state at the time of purchase and eligible for secondary sale, you can contact customer service 7 days after the delivery date (including 7 days) to return the product for any reason or no reason. We will not accept returns beyond 7 days, except for defective products.
Restrictions on no-excuse returns
A. Within the above return period, there are some restrictions on your return, in particular: the item to be returned must still be in the original condition at the time of purchase and eligible for secondary sale. This specifically includes the following three requirements.
- The product is in good condition. That is, the product surface without scratches, no wear and tear (damage), no bump, no use, no disassembly and other traces; the product can maintain the original quality and function.
- The outer packaging of the product is complete.
- If the product is equipped with accessories or gadgets, the relevant accessories and/or gadgets should be complete.
B. If the returned goods do not meet the above return requirements, our company has the right to refuse to accept the return application and the consumer shall bear the relevant shipping costs.
Note: In this case, our company will not bear the return shipping cost.
Return of defective products
If you think the product is defective, you can choose to return it. Usually, the goods that need to be returned meet the following return requirements
A. For non-electronic products, within 14 days from the date of receipt, if not man-made quality problems, you can contact customer service to return. After 14 days, Macce will not accept returns for quality issues.
B. products containing electronic components (such as motors, batteries, chargers), within 30 days from the date of receipt, if the quality problems not caused by man, such as machine operation failure, can not be charged, damaged accessories and other obvious serious defects, if the surface has obvious appearance defects, please contact customer service to return. Product returns beyond 30 days will not be accepted by Macce.
Caution. In this case, we will bear the return shipping costs.
Currently, Macce does not support exchanges, only returns.
Other cases that can not be returned
- Damage caused by consumers’ own disassembly or repair, or other people’s damage.
- The product is damaged due to improper use.
Before returning a product, please be sure to contact us to submit a ticket for a product return form and the associated return address. The return address will be provided via email after you have requested a replacement or exchange on the return form. Please remember to obtain and retain proof of postage receipt and your tracking number.
Please do not return your package to any address listed on the shipping label of the package received, we are not responsible if the package is returned to the wrong address.
If you choose to return an item for a refund, we will process the calculated refund within fourteen (14) days of receiving your return, provided that the item is returned to our distribution center in its original condition within fourteen (14) business days of delivery to you or if you notify us of your cancellation. You will receive an email notification from our customer service team regarding the refund.
If you request an exchange or replacement on the return form, this will be processed within 1 day. Within 7 business days of receiving your return, we will arrange a refund.
However, please understand that in this case there will be no refund. Details of the customer’s personal reasons.
Wrong address/no consignee
- Invalid contact information/no answer to delivery phone and email
- Customer refuses to accept the parcel / pay tax / complete customs clearance
- Parcel not picked up by the deadline
- We do not accept responsibility for returns that are lost in transit.
- During the return shipping process, the customer is responsible for any and all customs fees, duties or taxes during the return of the item to our warehouse. In these cases, we will deduct the customs fees from the amount of your authorized refund.
- Macce will resend the item to the customer via flat rate shipping by default. If the customer wishes to utilize a faster shipping method, the associated shipping costs are applicable.
- In the event of any misuse, any and all repairs, parts and shipping costs, both ways, are the sole responsibility of the customer and at their own expense.
12 Months Warranty
We are so confident in the quality of our products that we are willing to stand behind them for a full 12 months. macce warrants this equipment against defects in workmanship or materials arising from the normal use of the equipment for a period of 12 months from the original purchase date. The warranty* covers working parts that affect the function of the equipment.
If you discover a defect during the warranty period and notify Macce, the unit will be replaced at Macce’s discretion, free of charge. Claims under warranty must be supported by reasonable evidence that the date of the claim is within the warranty period. The following cases are not covered by our warranty.
Damage caused by misuse or abuse
- Damage caused by chemical spills, fire or other hazardous substances
- Damage caused by natural disasters
- Lost or stolen products
Additional conditions for sales outside of Asia
Starting from January 1, 2021, if you want to claim 12 months free warranty in China for products purchased outside of Asia, you will be asked to pay an additional fee. The additional fee is 25% of the price of the product on macceonline.com in CNY, due to the after-sales service.
- Even in the case of discounted purchases on macceonline.com, the extra charge will be based on the full price.
- Asia, as a region, refers to Macce Asian countries and Macce Asian distribution channels (China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India and Thailand).
Register for Warranty
To activate your 12-month warranty, please send us the order number of the order you have placed and we will inquire about the warranty.